Residential Request for Information
The City of Red Deer’s Assessment Services section is committed to collecting and maintaining accurate and up-to-date property information. Accurate property data provides a solid foundation in developing fair and equitable property assessment values.
We collect property information in number of ways, including:
- Property site visits
- Industry sources (market sales, land titles, developers, builders, appraisers)
- New construction plans
- Requests for Information to property owners:
Requests for Information are mailed annually to owners of all property types including single family residential, residential condominiums and manufactured homes. If you received a Request for Information from our office, follow the steps below to complete the online questionnaire, it should take 10 minutes to complete.
Steps to Complete the Online Request for Information
- Access the Request for Information form here: Launch Portal
- Enter your property’s Roll Number and Survey Key (found at the top of the letter you received from Assessment Services) and press submit.
- Enter your Contact Information (name, property address, daytime phone, email).
- Review the questions first and then answer them to the best of your knowledge. When complete, press submit.
If you have questions, contact our office by phone at 403-342-8235 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org