Non-Residential Request for Information
We are committed to ensuring the highest level of accuracy for our annual assessments. As such, we conduct ongoing market research which includes tenant/occupancy status of individual properties and the related details. Accurately researching occupancy/tenancy, rental rates, operating costs and vacancy is a vital component in monitoring our local marketplace. The end goal is to provide our stakeholders with realistic, fair and equitable assessment valuations based upon market evidence. We are asking for your assistance in achieving this commitment.
We are conducting our annual survey with the intent to verify our existing occupancy records and to accurately measure market parameters which affect value. The data we collect is vital to our analysis and forms an integral component within our valuation process.
As per the Municipal Government Act Section 295(1) we request that you complete the form below in detail. Even if the property or unit is owner occupied or vacant, you must provide information stating so.
Other points to consider:
- Upon opening the PDF link below please save the document prior to inputting information.
- Ensure that all property and owner information is completed, as additional verification of data may be requested.
- Please provide accurate information on all areas of the property regardless of occupancy.
- Additional information or documents can be provided.
- You have three ways to return the saved information to us:
- Email saved document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print and mail to The City of Red Deer, Box 5008, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4.
- If you must drop off the form, please use the drop off box located outside, to the left of the front door of City Hall.
The deadline for completing this is July 14, 2023.
|Download the 2023 Non-Residential RFI 200 Form||Download the 2023 Non-Residential RFI 201 Form|
The information collected is done so under the authority of Municipal Government Act (MGA) section 295(1) and used by the municipality to carry out the duties and responsibilities of an assessor under Parts 9 to 12 and the regulations. The information is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and Municipal Government Act sections 299 to 301.1.
If you have questions about the collection, use or protection of this information, please contact Assessment Services at:
Address: 4914 - 48 Ave, PO Box 5008, City Hall, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4