In general, paper, cardboard, metal cans and plastic containers #1 through 7 go into the reusable recycling bag.
- Plastic containers labelled with a #1-7 (e.g. plastic bottles or containers like peanut butter, condiments, shampoo and detergent bottles)
- Cardboard and boxboard (cereal, shoe and tissue boxes)
- Clean pizza boxes
- Newspapers, magazines, junk mail and mixed paper
- Metal cans (e.g. soup and coffee cans)
- Clean foil pie plates and serving trays
- Shredded paper – must be contained in a clear plastic bag
Exceptions: Glass bottles and jars. Glass can be taken to the recycling drop-off depots.