Licensing and Community Standards Board
The functions and duties of the License and Community Standards Board (formerly the Red Deer Appeal and Review Board) is to hear and to make decisions on appeals for which it is responsible under any City bylaw. To file an Appeal for the License and Community Standards Board please complete the Appeal Application Form (pdf) and file with the Clerk. The $75.00 appeal fee must accompany the completed form.
- Alarm Bylaw 3591/2017 (pdf)
- Business Licence Bylaw 3609/2018 (pdf)
- Chicken Bylaw 3517/2014 (pdf)
- Community Standards Bylaw 3669/2021 (pdf)
- Dog Bylaw 3429/2009 (pdf)
- Escort Service Bylaw 3319/2003 (pdf)
- Firearms Bylaw 3409/2008 (pdf)
- Land Use Bylaw
- Utility Bylaw 3606/2018 (pdf)
- Vehicle for Hire Bylaw 3644/2020 (pdf)
- Weed Control Bylaw 2584/78 (pdf)
The Notice to Appeal must be received by the Clerk at Red Deer City Hall within fourteen (14) days of the date the Appellant was notified of the issue to which an appeal is sought.
Please contact the Board Clerk for more information.