The Central Alberta Regional Assessment Review Board (Board) is a regional board that supports more than 30 partner municipalities. The Board and the Board Clerk provides this support to partner municipalities by:
- Providing optional training to staff from partner municipalities
- Providing a panel of trained Board members
- Receiving assessment complaints
- Issuing relevant notices and documents to all Parties
- Scheduling hearings
- Coordinating hearing proceedings
- Issuing hearing decisions
- Preparing a Record of Hearing
The member municipalities for the Regional Assessment Review Board are listed in this Central Alberta Regional Assessment Review Board Map (pdf).
For more information about how you can be part of the Central Alberta Regional Assessment Partners please call the Appeals Coordinator at 403-342-8132 or email RegionalARB@reddeer.ca.