Property Complaints

For reporting bylaw complaints related to private property only, such as:

  • Unsightly or un-kept property
  • Garbage on private property
  • Vehicles or trailers parked on private property

If you would like to submit a photo along with your report, please email it to

If your complaint relates to public property, or on-street parking, please contact the Police non-emergency line at 403-406-2200.