Red Deer's beautiful parks offer a perfect site for an outdoor wedding, with intimate and unique settings that will leave you and your guests with warm memories of your special day. Just imagine walking down the aisle surrounded by mature trees and beautiful scenery.
With several beautiful parks to choose from, select your dream location based on the size of your wedding and the setting you prefer.
Book Your Outdoor Wedding
City facilities without the online booking option can book through the contact information provided below.
Of our three rentable parks, this one accommodates the largest guest size ceremony.
Location: 4620 39 Street
Parking (non-reserved): Kinex Arena parking lot
- large green space.
- walking trails.
- mature trees.
- picturesque ravine.
The most popular outdoor wedding location in Red Deer.
Location: 4540 50 Street
Parking (non-reserved): Off street parking is available along Ross Street. Free parking on Saturday and Sundays.
- historic park established in 1937 for King George VI coronation.
- mature trees.
- beautiful landscapes.
- picturesque bridge over Waskasoo Creek.
This beautiful quaint park is perfect for small wedding ceremonies.
Location: 4501 47A Avenue
Parking(non-reserved): Limited parking on 47 Avenue
- peaceful park setting.
- enchanting steeple and stage.
- collection of historic building.
Park Wedding Rental Cost and Guiding Principles
- Rental cost is $188.05.
- Six hour rental time is for set-up/take-down (i.e. chairs, archway), guest arrival, ceremony, photographs, and clean-up.
- Bookings are for your wedding ceremony only. Sorry, no receptions or alcohol permitted in city parks.
- Rice, confetti or bird seed is not permitted.
- Music volume must comply with The City of Red Deer noise bylaw.
- Vehicles must park in designated parking areas.
Tourism Red Deer has a comprehensive list of other beautiful sites throughout the city that you can choose to hold your wedding and reception.