- Boat Launches
- Fishing Ponds
- Three Mile Bend
- Mitchell Pond
- Bower Ponds
Free fishing opportunities exist for seniors, aged 65 and older, and on special Family Fishing Weekends throughout the year.
Fishing within the Waskasoo Park system is permitted daily from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Closed signs will be posted if an area is not available for fishing. Report any illegal fishing activity to the Report A Poacher online or call 1-800-642-3800.
Recreational anglers are stewards of both the aquatic and terrestrial environment. Please be a responsible angler by following these practices:
- Carefully release fish that are unwanted or prohibited by regulation; consider catch and release to help sustain fish populations.
- Land the fish as quickly as possible to minimize exhaustion and stress to the fish.
- Handle fish as little and as gently as possible, using wet hands.
- Release fish gently; barbless hooks make for easier release.
- Use a knotless or rubber mesh net to be easier on fish.
- Discard waste in the bins; fishing line can be especially dangerous to wildlife.
In order to have a safe and enjoyable winter fishing experience we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Please comply with cautionary signage (Thin Ice etc.)
- All pond locations are restricted to foot access and day-use
- Fishing structures (i.e. huts) are restricted to temporary day-use
- Refrain from drilling holes in skating areas or near infrastructure (e.g. solar bee, fountains)