Conditions of Use
The City of Red Deer owns this website.
The City of Red Deer (the “City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content (the “Content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this website.
You may use this website only if you agree to the following terms.
The City grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the website and you will display the Copyright Information and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You shall not engage in spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, harvesting of email addresses or other contact information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of information from or through the website.
- You agree that if you include a link from any other website to this website, such link shall open in a new browser window and shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this website. You are not permitted to link directly to any of the Content in part.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information or of the availability of this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information provided is without warranty or condition of any kind.
- You acknowledge that the City is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in the Province of Alberta and Canada with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Red Deer.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any electronic communication that you send to the City.
The City reserves the right to make changes to the website, policies or Conditions of Use and provide any additional terms at any time. The changes or additional terms are effective immediately upon their posting on the website. Your use of the website will be subject to the Conditions of Use posted on the website at the time of use.