Pre-registration (either online or by phone) is required to participate in aquatic fitness classes.
Guidelines and Restrictions
- Pre-registration is required to participate in aquatic fitness classes
- Only shallow water activities will be available to start. Deep water classes will start in August.
- Class sizes are reduced to allow for physical distancing between participants.
- Change rooms will have limited capacity; please come dressed for swimming and shower at home following swimming.
- The use of hair dryers is not permitted in change rooms.
- Limited lockers are available; lockers every six feet are blocked. Please bring only the necessities (goggles, towels). At this time, there is no charge for lockers.
- Towel rentals are not available.
- Shared equipment is not permitted.
- Hot Tub, Steam Rooms and Saunas are closed in accordance with Alberta Health Service requirements
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Physical distancing is required; please remain 2 metres away from others
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your reserved time and leave the facility immediately after your reservation time end.
- Do not visit City facilities if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- You may cancel your registration up to 24 hours before your reserved start time. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class start are not refundable. To cancel, call 403-309-8411.
How to Reserve
If you don’t have access to online services, you can phone 403-309-8411 for recreation customer service. Note: Phone service is limited at this time, we thank you for your patience.