Land Use Bylaw Review
This project is expected to take approximately 18 months to complete, due to the complexity of the document and the desire to incorporate internal and external feedback.
Project Philosophy and Framework
Check this page for regular updates throughout the project. If you would like to receive these updates directly, please contact David Girardin to be added to our mailing list.
- Update #1 – April 15, 2021 (pdf)
- Update #2 - June 9, 2021 (pdf)
- Update #3 - June 30, 2021 (pdf)
- Update #4 – August 31, 2021 (pdf)
- Update #5 - October 5, 2021 (pdf)
- Update #6 - March 31, 2022 (pdf)
- Update #7 - April 22, 2022 (pdf)
We welcome comments related to the Land Use Bylaw review at any time throughout the project. Please send your feedback to David Girardin, Major Projects Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the short survey linked below.
For more information, please contact:
David Girardin RPP, MCIP
Major Projects Planner
City Planning & Growth
The City of Red Deer