Collicutt Drop In Sports
Whether it's basketball, badminton, volleyball or soccer that you're in to, find a drop in time to play using our new interactive Drop-In Activities calendar in our Activities Search and Registration tool to find drop-in sports times at the Collicutt Centre.
Prefer to view or print a PDF copy of the drop in schedules?
Visit our Printable Drop In Schedules web page for the latest drop in schedules in pdf format.
Be sure to visit the Holiday Hours and Facility Closures - Collicutt page for the facility that you plan to attend to make sure there are no closures or holiday hours in effect.
What you need to know before you come
Drop-in activities are subject to cancellation/change without notice due to maintenance, registered programs, instructor availability or special events
- Children under the age of 8 require the direct supervision of a person 16+ years.
- Photo identification is required to borrow equipment.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Water only. No food or gum.
- Clean indoor shoes must be worn. No bare feet.
- Personal training/coaching is prohibited.
- Staff reserve the right to limit the number of users and/or equipment within the field house.
Two ways to pay for the day
Pay for a single day admission or use a facility pass or card. Check out our Facility Admission Fees & Pass Prices for all of the admission options.