Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are available for purchase at the Collicutt Centre, GH Dawe Centre, Michener Aquatic Centre and Recreation Centre
- Gift cards have no value until activated.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for RPC programs and services only.
- Any unused value will remain on the gift card for future use.
- Gift cards are available in any denomination over $3.00 and can be reloaded.
- Gift cards must be presented at the time of redemption.
- Gift cards may not be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Multiple gift cards may be consolidated onto one gift card.
- Gift cards have no expiry date and are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift cards may not be returned.
- The City is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized use.
- All RPC program and service pricing is subject to change
Note: Paper gift certificates are no longer sold as of June 11, 2012. However, RPC paper gift certificates retain their value and can be redeemed in exchange for a gift card.
Gift Cards can be used for any of the following:
- Drop-in activities
- Registered recreation programs
- Recreation merchandise
- Registered culture programs