MyCity lets you access to information about your City of Red Deer accounts (business & dog licenses and tax information), monitor status of permits and applications, and schedule inspections online.
Please note: dog license renewals must be completed in MyCity; not MyDogs. Request a dog license for a new dog, replace a dog tag, apply for spay / neuter reduction, or remove a dog using MyDogs.
Schedule and track your business/building & construction inspection online.
Apply for electrical, heating, plumbing, gas,fireplace installation and service connection permits without leaving your computer.
Use MyPayments to pay for license renewals (including dog licenses, business licenses and urban chicken licenses), to pay a parking or bylaw ticket, or make payments on some City accounts.
Request Property Inquiries and Tax Certificates online.
1. How to create a profile with MyCity?
Creating a profile is easy
- Click on Register Now
- Fill in the Registration Form completely; all information is safe and secure.
- After you complete the form, we will send a verification email to the email address you used to create the profile. You will need to click on the link in the email to verify your identity and then return to www.reddeer.ca/mycity and login.
- Now you can add your City accounts.
2. How do I add my City accounts to the profile I just created?
You need your ACCOUNT NUMBER and ACCESS CODE for each piece of City business you would like to add to your profile. These numbers can be found at the top of the bills, invoices, notices you have received from The City.
Here is an example with dog license:
- After you log into MyCity, click on Register Accounts.
- Change account type to Dogs.
- Type in your Account Number and your personal Access Code. Both of these can be found on your Dog Renewal Notice at the top.
- If the information is correct, click Register to add this account to your profile.
- You can now renew and pay for your dog license online.