Who to contact

Looking to submit a request or register a complaint? Here's who to call:

Public Works - 403-342-8238:

  • request sanding on city streets.
  • request City sidewalk clearing. Before you call, check the Sidewalk Clearing Map (pdf) to ensure the sidewalk in question is normally cleared by The City.

Parks - 403-342-8299:

RCMP non-emergency complaint line - 403-343-5575:

  • register a complaint about snow removal on a residential or private business sidewalk or a private parking lot.

Canada Post

  • request snow clearing in front of a community mailbox.

Parking Tickets

  • find information about paying or appealing a parking ticket.